Monitor your market shares and your sales performances
Entrust your private and independent panels to a trusted data expert third party
The more intermediaries there are between you and your final client, the more difficult it is to assess your sale performances at each step of the distribution chain. However, understanding your products’ journey to the final consumer by capturing relevant distribution data is key as it allows you to measure the performances of your sales & marketing strategy and understand the market.
Collect data automatically from wholesalers, dealers, sub-dealers
Process collected data by managing multiple formats and content
Ensure data confidentiality and security at all level of the ecosystem
Lizeo®. Distribution Panel
Lizeo stands as a trusted third party between brands and distribution stakeholders to collect market data and to provide all players with the right level of key information about:
- Sell out volumes & prices
- Geographic repartition of sales
- Market shares, etc.
Thanks to its independence and expertise in data management, Lizeo can provides two types of panels (either offline and online):
- Private Panel, on behalf of a brand, with only brand related data
- Independent Panel, for an ecosystem of stakeholders
To ensure a high level of data confidentiality while guaranteeing a relevant level of analysis of the panel, Lizeo has set up a double confidentiality management system:
Data analysis provided to brands:
Lizeo guarantees the non-disclosure of distributors’ market shares.
Data analysis provided to distributors:
- Each distributor only knows its own performances in relation to the entire pane.
- A minimum number of distributors is required to provide detailed information and maintain confidentiality.
How does it work?
Deliverables: Analysis & Reporting
- Total sales volume per distributor
- Detailed volume by product & market segment
- Actual sales vs forecasts
- Geolocation of sales
- Inventory optimization (stocks)
- Individual distributor performances compared to the whole panel
Independent Panel Indicators:
Sales volume and market trends within the panel scope
Analysis of the performance of the brand products compared to competing brands in the global panel (for brands)
Visibility of distributor contribution in relation to the global panel (for distributors)
The benefits as a Brand
Strategic analysis of your products’ sales and market shares
Data collection process performed by a trusted third party
The benefits as a Distributor
Measure your performance in terms of volume and price vs total market
Benchmarking against competitors on brand’s products (private panel)
Who is it for?
Would you like more information? Would you like a demo?
Let's work together to find the best approach to meet your company's needs.